Chota Rajan called up from number +3444 at 1: 54 pm. He said the following in conversation with me:
1) I will kill Dawood Ibrahim if he comes to
. He said this in response to the interview given by Parvez Musharaf to an Indian news channel. India
2) I regret killing journalist J.Dey. ( On my question-Why did you kill J.Dey?)
- J.Dey was writing many articles against me, so once I called him up & asked politely if he had some personal problem with me. He denied, but said that he is going to
& I should meet him there. London
- When J.Dey went to
London, I got a call from my based informer named Usman. Usman warned me that I should not go to London to meet J.Dey as he was meeting Chota Shakeel people there. This made me suspicious. London
- After returning from London J.Dey spoke to me and asked why I didn’t meet him. When I said I couldn’t come for some reason, he told that soon he is going to Phillipines & I should meet him there.
- Meanwhile he continued writing against me…like my gang has become weak, I am sick, my loyal people have left me etc. All such writings of J.Dey angered me.
- He also gave undue credit to Santosh Shetty for killing Bharat Nepali which was actually my brainwork.
- Hence, I developed an impression that he had started working for Dawood gang. I tried to convince him before killing, but he didn’t listen.
- I am not sure whether he really was close to Dawood gang...but his writings made me feel like that.
- But now I regret killing him. I should have ignored what he wrote about me. Journalists are free to write anything about anybody. I shouldnt have done that…but whatever has happened has happened...there is no point in discussing that episode.